- Perfect Fit – To wear a bespoke suit and shirt is to indulge oneself in the knowledge that the cloth draping over your body is cut for your individual shape. Your suit and shirt will fit you perfectly.
- Customization – Do you want peak lapels on a 2-button single-breasted jacket? Would you like a double vented jacket? How about your name or a special message inscribed above an interior pocket? These are just some of the options available.
- Quality – We back our men’s suits, dress shirts, and other garments with a 100% guarantee. Every garment is inspected to ensure you are always satisfied with your clothing.
- Yes, no doubt about it. By following the detailed instructions in our measurement guide and using a fabric tape measure, you can consistently obtain accurate measurements. In addition, we ask you for optional bits of information that allow us to cross-check your submitted measurements. If a red flag pops up, we will contact you.
Do I have to measure myself?
- No, we encourage our clients to have a friend or clothing professional measure them. Having assistance in gathering your measurements can make the process that much faster.
- If you follow the step-by-step measuring instructions and use an accurate tape measure, the chances of this are small. But let’s say you do make a mistake, perhaps you enter your waist as being 32 inches when it is really 42 inches. When we review your information we will immediately see a red flag. Our check measurement for the waist, jean size, would tell us that there is a conflict. In addition, we look at how closely related measurements interact with each other for any anomalies.
- Yes, every customer has a unique pattern built from their measurements. This is one of the distinguishing features between a made-to-measure and a bespoke shirt or suit.
- Yes, but for security reasons, if we see this on your order we will contact you to confirm you are who you say you are. We are very careful about identity theft and fraud, and take extraordinary steps to prevent this from happening.
- Yes, please contact us and we will provide you with this information.
- The answer to this question depends on how you launder your clothes. If you use a dry cleaning service and/or wash all of your garments by hand and then let them hang-dry, very little shrinkage will occur. If you wash at home using your washing machine and dryer, you can expect shirts to shrink slightly in areas such as the neck and sleeves. We account for this shrinkage in the build of your garment.
- Please contact us as soon as you discover your garment does not fit you as you feel it should. We handle every case individually, and you can rest assured we want to make you happy with your purchase.
- FedEx, Speed post and USPS are our standard shipping agents. All packages are sent priority insured or ground insured select.
- Upon the initial determination that Maclarry Fashions has made a mistake, we will then make arrangements to have the clothing shipped back to us. Upon inspection of the garment and verification of all discussed information, we will redo the garment for you if necessary.
- If you find that you have made a mistake, contact us immediately and we will do everything possible to avert the error from being reflected in your clothing.
- We are a company that prides itself on great service and communication skills – the person you speak with on the phone works directly with our certified master tailor on every order. Every order is carefully examined, every garment painstakingly designed and drawn out – this is one of our value-adds, a solid stream of communication that ensures the clients desires are not lost in the process.
Is my order successful?
- After you place an order with us successfully, you will receive an Order Confirmation Email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can double check your order for you!
Can I change my order information after submission?
- If you would like any changes made to your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com by replying to your Order Confirmation Email.
- Once your order has been shipped, no changes can be made unfortunately.
When will my order be shipped?
Orders will be shipped within 2-3 weeks of placing your order. We will contact you if there are any delays!